About Me

My name is Cathryn Paternoster. I am the wife of a very popular and charismatic Stake President in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I currently serve as the ward young womens president. I am excited to share stories with LDS sisters everywhere about my husband in his calling and about the dear precious young women whom I have been called to serve.







Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Are Cougars Hot?

Sisters do your husbands allow you to read those popular womens magazines? I was out shopping the other day when I noticed on one of them the title ‘Are Cougars Hot?’

I wish I was allowed to buy these magazines as I had never really thought of that question before, but President Paternoster won't allow them in the house in case a general authority sees them. I came to the conclusion on my own however that cougars in Utah likely are very hot, especially in the blazing heat of summer.  Look at this one for example:


3 comments:

  1. Cosmo looks pretty hot in the parade and at the BYU games too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realizing now you are from the UK, you may not know who Cosmo is, here are a few links for you:
    http://yfacts.byu.edu/viewarticle.aspx?id=119
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwjfF4cDVc

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more with the cougarettes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHsd3ELMjRg&NR=1

    There is also a tradition with the Imperial March song from Star Wars at football games you may not be aware of, I'll try to find a video of it.

    ReplyDelete